Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Wittek fuel line clamps

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by hb32, Nov 10, 2018.

1. City: Parksville

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $1000
    City: Parksville
    State: International
    Price: 8 usd
    *********Heading to Monroe Washington swap meet Saturday am and can meet to save shipping. 24 is all I have left and last chance to get them and will sell all of them for $150 so approximately $6.00 each but you have to take all of them and meet me at the swap meet. No shipping, cash on hand one time only deal. **************************
    Stainles steel Wittek clamps.These are the smallest clamps that Wittek made, -20 and will work on 5/16" or 3/8" rubber fuel hose. They are nos, so no worn out or loose threads and being stainless steel, will polish to a mirror finish if bling is what you need. You spend many $$$`s on your multi carb setup only to cheap out with hardware store worm clamps !! $ I have sold 100`s @ $10 each and now reduced to $8 usd each plus actual shipping costs, no handling fees and will also ship them international for actual cost with no BS I only have 50 left so once they are gone, good lucking finding any more, get them now and stash them away for your next project. 182782E7-35D3-4E07-BC07-56D1D937AFAC.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. New year BTTT

3. 25 heading to Wichita Ks. this afternoon and 20 to Kamloops British Columbia Canada in the morning. Get them while I still have them and now $8.00 each plus the ride.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019

4. 50 shipped to central Canada Friday and I have 50 left. Once they are gone, good luck finding more $8 usd plus the shipping cost and as always will ship international with no bs. I do not do PayPal so USPS international funds money order or einterac in Canada.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Down to 28, 2 heading to Cali, 10 to Colorado and 10 to New Zealand.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. 24 left and can bring with me to the Monroe Swap to save on shipping. I will be there on Saturday morning.