Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wisconsinites/Northern Hamb'rs I need help.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brandy, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I bought a roadster from Junkyard Dog32 in Wisconsin and need to move it ASAP. Joe has his house up for sale and I had made arrangements with a friend of Rocky's to store it in Nebraska, ***he'd go get it from Wisconsin***

HOWEVER, he's been out of town and I've not been able to reach him.......I'll pay whoever whatever it takes but I need to get it out of Joe's hair until Denny can fetch it and take it home to Nebraska.

Any ideas or assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!! I don't have the time to check my email as often as I'd like so if anyone can help feel free to call me.

Thanx!!
    Brandy

661-487-2526

2. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

where is he? i may know someone...

3. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

is junkyard dog in hayward or cable wisconsin???

4. Bugman

Bugman

5. I'm Sure he'll be at the Pig and piston Next weekend in Fondy If he could get it there, I could help with storage for a lil while. Then depending on which car I get done in time for the Pile Up I could take it that far. My 55 has a hitch and my 53 doesn't .

6. Ruiner

Ruiner

sweet, now I've got Brandy's number...awesome...may have to do some drunk dialing tonight...hehehe, just kidding doll...hope you get everything taken care of Brandy, I'd offer to help but my truck done blew up on me...those wisconny guys usually work cheap though (aka for beer)...

7. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I've sent you a pm and I'll call Joe and find out if he is going......I'm sure he will be.
    or at least I hope he does?:D

8. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Depending on which way he takes to the pig and piston he may be going by my place. He could drop it off here if you want. Is it just the body or a complete car?.......Mike

9. speedy pete

speedy pete

If it can be drven to Hayward I can store it until late Oct. I leave for Florida early Nov. pm me if interested.
    Speedy Pete

10. Squablow

Squablow

Is it just a body, or a whole car? I might be able to help, I've got space, how long does it need to be stored for?

11. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

It's a little more then just body panels.:D

It only needs to be stored for a little while til I can get Denny to come pick it up............I'll give Denny another call tomorrow at lunch.

This is the car....

[​IMG]