Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wisconsin relay needed THISWEEK--HELP!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by earl schieb, Nov 14, 2006.

1. North west WI to south east WI. Pair of fenders and maybe a bumper and some small stuff :eek:
    Rustbelt has some stuff I want, and Louverdude can haul it down here to TN....but he's leaving the 22nd(that's Sunday, y'all!)

Sorry for the short notice, but stuff just 'happens' when it does...I ain't lookin' for a freebie either---just help getting this stuff across Wisconsin.........Thanks in advance!

2. Jaker

Jaker

I'll be close to Lacrosse this weekend (deer hunting)... I could take to that stuff back to Milwaukee area... I know I'll have the room, I'm sure I won't get a deer!

pm me if I can help out

-Jake

pm me if

3. Haunted Ken

Haunted Ken

I am in Racine about 15 minutes from I-94 if you need to store it all for a few......

4. bob-n

bob-n

I'll be in the middle of the state (Adams / Friendship) chasing bambis friday - sunday. I can haul it down to Kenosha or Wauconda IL area. I'll be going to Clarksville, TN for Thanksgiving.

Edit: Confusion sets in... the 22nd isn't Sunday???

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If I have anything to say about this it WILL be a freebie. Earl Schieb does so many HAMB relys there is no way in hell this dude should be charge one penny for anything. He can offer but don't anyone take anything from him. If you NEED money for gas or something, get it from me, understand?? Alright??:cool:

PLEASE get this rely done for him....please.

6. mobile chicane

mobile chicane

Where in NW WI? I am going somewhat up north to check out a couple of engines Thursday or Friday.

7. Squablow

Squablow

The 22nd is next week Wednesday according to my calendar. Is it the 22nd or is it Sunday? And where exactly is the pickup point? I might be able to help but I need more specifics.

8. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

OK... i'm gonna be draggin a frame to Steves (louver dude) place in wisconsin on SUNDAY...

get this thing to menomonie, Minneapolis/st paul, eau claire, chippewa falls... someplace CLOSE to i-94 or wisconsin 29 and i'll make damn sure this gets on its way to Earl MOST rikitik.

Denise, keep your money... if someone asks for gas cash, tell them stuff it.

even if i gotta run up to where ever the hell these are after i get off work on saturday, they WILL be at steves place this comming sunday.

Earl, PM me brother, or better yet, gimme a call in the morning after 7am central

612-385-1184

Traves

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Fiddy, you do this for Mike and I'll take care of ya brother.....;)

That goes for any of you guys, I'll take care of ya.

10. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

like i say, consider this one done... the parts just need to find me, or i'll find them. for all he's done, no sweat... sides, just so no one thinks im gettin soft, i was goin there anyhow

LMAO

:D

11. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

I'm 20 miles north of chippewa falls, Cornell to be exact. Let me know, I'll get the fenders pulled by Sunday for sure. I won't be checking the board very often this week, SO, leave me a dirty voice mail if you need to gettahold of me.........715-202-0405

12. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

just popped on to check this, and here the man is with the stuff for Mike!

sweet man, i'll be through there sunday morning some time. my number is in my post above, call me some time tomorrow before 3pm central to arrange a pickup on sunday

MIKE! your stuff is gonna be on its way man :cool:

13. Alex Yohnk

Alex Yohnk

sweet. problem solved. reminds me of the A-Team. Love it when a plan comes together.

14. Geez, that was fast!

Yeah, I'm a dumbass---the 22nd is NOT Sunday--sorry. I'm still looking at the Oct page of the HAMB calendar(That roadster sliding sideways in the dirt makes my britches tight :D)--my boo boo :rolleyes:

Fiddy---you're my new best friend.(and you have a PM)
    Denise---stop trying to take care of me :) I'm a big boy(but thanks xoxoxo

Everybody else.....what can I say except thanks.:cool: This place is full of great people.

much love,
    mid-tenn mike