Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods wiring harness advice Ford Pickup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Springfield, Aug 11, 2020.

1. i need a little advice,i am working on a 1951 Ford pickup truck,it has a small block Ford 289 engine in it with a C4 automatic transmission and a Ford 9'' rear,the current wiring in the truck is a mess i would like to rewire the whole truck from headlights to taillights can anyone advise me which wiring company to go with?thanks in advance.Gerry

2. RICH B likes this.
  3. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

4. The Rebel guys are here to answer questions should you need help. Huge thread on this board.

5. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Used a Rebel kit on the 12 volt rewire for my '39 p/u. No issues. I did have some help with a now departed mentor who was sharp on wiring but all in all it was straight forward. Have one on the shelf for my upcoming 12 volt rewire on my '54 Ranch Wagon. I'll now have to go it alone :( but I don't for see any problems. If I do I know their tech support will get me through.