Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Winter is here!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dwollam, Dec 8, 2016.

1. DSC_01310001.JPG

DSC_01340001.JPG

Found these on the HAMB a while back. Hardcore!

i.rant, LOU WELLS, Stogy and 8 others like this.
  2. bct

bct

20171110_061949.jpg little too early. even here

dwollam and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  3. sloppy jalopies

sloppy jalopies

Just a tease... but a deer hunters dream... dad wooda loved it... DSCN1796.JPG

i.rant, Stogy, dwollam and 5 others like this.
  4. topher5150

topher5150

Chicago got snow, northern Michigan got dumped on, but we only got a few flakes. I rearranged the shed this weekend and decided to get the snowblower out and ready.

Sent from my XT1254 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Ralph Moore

Ralph Moore

This is a picture from about about 25 years ago. Buddy and I decided to ride to Riudoso. As soon as we came through the Tunnel we hit this![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

dwollam, kiwijeff, biggeorge and 2 others like this.
  6. j3harleys

j3harleys

There is that fine line between Tough and stupid again. Seems I'm always standing on on the stupid side. But those guys look pretty tough to me.:D

7. Deucecoupe

Deucecoupe

Man, I hate winter.

i.rant and biggeorge like this.
  8. Well....it was cloudy here a couple days ago.
    82 today.
    :rolleyes:

Stogy and j3harleys like this.
  9. Well its going to be in the high 50s here today. Then a cold front is coming thru tonight with rain, temps then dropping like a rock. Rain turning to snow up in the park and only in the 40s here tomorrow.Glad I spend all summer splitting fire wood. Bruce. 002.JPG

10. sloppy jalopies

sloppy jalopies

Many years ago, I was driving my topless, fenderless '30 roadster pick up first day out in the spring...
    stopped at a pub after work for 2 beers... first beer a guy walks in wiping snow off his shoulders... pounded the last of my beer, went out and brushed the snow off the school bus seat...
    steep hill half way home... tires spinning slinging snowballs into the air, crept up the hill...
    two nice looking girls pulled up beside me, rolled down the window and with a big smile one screamed LOOKS LIKE YOUR LUCK RAN OUT !... they drove off...made a top for it soon after...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  11. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Not sure what I did to deserve the sunny weather we got here in the Portland area today.
    Actually worked outside without a coat and got some "honey do's" done.
    More points in my column.:D

LOU WELLS likes this.
  12. dwollam

dwollam

It was friggin' cold at the Albany Swap Meet Saturday! And foggy/cloudy. Didn't rain though! It usually does, but this one is mostly indoors. We hit a little packed snow over the pass but no problems.

Dave

13. noboD

noboD

Hey Dave, I heard you've been a pain in the neck, or at least had one. Are you doing OK now?

14. gdaddy

gdaddy
    from nw fl.

did you get over your donkey mishap ?

chryslerfan55 and Bruce Fischer like this.
  15. dwollam

dwollam

Yeah Doug, Dave J. was my "required driver". Got a steroid shot in the facet at C5-C6. We went and had some lunch and went by a friends house, then back to Dave's and I drove home. Last shot was in April. The shots are having to be more frequent. I could easily drive myself but they won't let me.

Dave

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  16. noboD

noboD

Keep getting older, you have projects to finish.

17. Like Spring today here in CT.
    IMG_1897.JPG

18. Gman0046

Gman0046

75 degrees today in the Florida Pan Handle. Trimmed bushes, trees and did yard work before taking a dip in the pool.

19. j3harleys

j3harleys

leaves are gone but the grass is green. KOOL photo.

chryslerfan55 and ct1932ford like this.
  20. I cut another load of firewood Monday. Its not very cold here this week. setting & rotting 037.JPG

chryslerfan55 and biggeorge like this.
  21. dwollam

dwollam

Drove this to cruise night tonight. Mainly because it has a manifold heater! It is in the 20's every night now. Mid 40's during the day. Have I said I'm tired of winter already??

Dave

20160920_165434.jpg

22. Gdaddy, I don't know if it its from the fall I took feeding the donkeys but now I have pretty bad pain {not in my rotater cuff area} but in my should musles and it runs down my arm too, both sides now only when I am relaxed or at night sleeping. I have to schedule am M.R.I. to see whats going on. The wife took a look last night and said my right side of my upper chest looks swollen too, but I am still getting around. Thanks Bruce.

23. sloppy jalopies

sloppy jalopies

get it checked !
    I swapped out my 20 year old 10" channeled and sectioned '33 five window body for a full hight A coupe...
    put the A onto my 6" shortened home made '33 chassis...
    did so because when I had to bend my neck to get in I got tingling down both arms [pinched nerves]
    didn't want it to stick around... so it is now an A hot rod... DSCN1181.JPG

24. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

I do drive one of my Hot Rods daily and yes throughout winter . It’s a non H.A.M.B. friendly Dodge Power Wagon (79) 4bt powered . I built it for use , and it gets used . My 32 doesn’t get as much use , my old Harley gets way less anymore , but I have it in the family room now , to watch summer videos while sitting on it .The Cheech and Chong effect I suppose . I ask myself daily why in the hell do I live in such a bitch of an bad weather environment anyway . I guess I would not have nothing else to complain about if my busted body wasn’t hurting so bad daily !

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

25. Thank goodness for ibuprofen and vodka.Thats what happens when my shop closes down at 3 30 LOL.Bruce.

LOU WELLS likes this.
  26. glrbird

glrbird

Well its SNOWING in south TEXAS. WTF!!

27. earlymopar

earlymopar

Dave: Just curious where you have a cruise night and how often? -EM

28. Looks like we get our first snow Saturday! :mad: Put the cars to bed today.:rolleyes: Put the plow on the old S10.:( Made sure I had plenty of Rum.:D

29. Latigo

Latigo

image.jpg Yep! Definitely here.