Register now to get rid of these ads!

Winfields Metal Working Class

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gene Winfield Rod&Custom, May 10, 2011.

1. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

<TABLE class="uiInfoTable mvm profileInfoTable"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label></TH><TD class=data>We will be holding Genes metal working class here at the shop on June 25th&26th. Come and learn metal working techniques from the legendary car builder. This is a 2 day class. The cost of the class is $350.00 per person for both days. Lunch will be served both days also. Sign up soon as classes tend to fill up quickly. Please sign up through the shop. 661-824-4728

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. I took your class in Minot ND at Stan's place in 2009 (you autographed the dash of my model A roadster pickup). It was great and I learned alot. I do honestly have to admit though that I'm not sure if I enjoyed the class more, or sitting at the truck stop at 1am on Thursday night listening to the stories you shared. It was a real honor to meet you, and for a man of such talent and reputation your head was on right . A great time that I will never forget.

3. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Hey, someone let me hold $350! Man, I want to be there.

4. You should have seen him at the StrayKat 500 this last weekend. He danced half the night as was at the show grounds first thing Sunday morning.

5. kodiak621

kodiak621
    from Reseda

Is this class good for a beginner?

6. TJratz

TJratz

Is this class filled up?

7. This class is well worth the money...Beginner to advanced you'll learn something...and hanging with Gene is awesome.