Register now to get rid of these ads!

Winfield just got a little older.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hail Satin, Jun 19, 2009.

1. 52lomofo

52lomofo

he's going to be up here on the east coast of canada in moncton for the atlantic nationals cant wait to meet him

2. Hail Satin

Hail Satin

Yup, that's Gene! As much as he's done for the industry and even the hobby itself, you'll never meet a more down to earth and friendly guy. It really is a pleasure to know him. And getting a chance to work with him is every bit of an honor as you would expect it to be! I look forward to every day as an experience to learn something new and spend time with one of, if not the best "car guys" around! Every word out of his mouth is gospel and every trick he knows he's willing to share with the rest of us. I mean, come on! People actually pay him to teach them the stuff he pays me to learn!!! I highly recommend stopping by the shop or your local show when he's around. Truly a Living Legend!

R.I.P. "Spinner" - Genes Cat :(

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Happy Birthday sweetie!

Here's a couple of long distance birthday smooches to tide you over till B'ville.:D

[​IMG]

Sorry to read about Spinner, my heartfelt condolences to you.

4. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

He told me his secret to youth, but I can't forward the message.

5. Hail Satin

Hail Satin

;):p

6. 65Riviera

65Riviera

From all the work he's done I'd guess he was 182, based on his energy and enthusiasm I'd guess 42. Happy birthday Gene you are truly an inspiration...