Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Winfield downdraft carburetor and spare parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 28downunder, Apr 5, 2019.

1. 28downunder

28downunder

City: Melbourne

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 600
    Selling x1 Winfield carb size B in original condition, still has some of the original bronze plating, complete apart from linkage and vband, would require gaskets and should then be good to run. Have left the barn dust on just in case thats the look your after!

Cute little filtered slash cut stack that fits or a standard choke elbow that has the same patina are both included.

Also included are a:
    -Misc collection of carb adaptors
    -BB throttle body, part of the bottom flange is broken but it could be repairable
    -Heap of cover plates that are off an earlier style Winfield, I believe it's the type M that was used on Indy cars.
    -(everything in the pictures)

I have spent a number of years collecting these bits from all over the USA but I have now sold the 4 banger I was going to run it on, so I have no use for them anymore.

I'm open to trades on flathead speed equipment. I'm not selling parts individually out but thanks for your interest. IMG_8304.JPG IMG_8303.JPG IMG_8302.JPG IMG_8301.JPG IMG_8300.JPG IMG_8299.JPG IMG_8298.JPG

I'm located in Australia and can post worldwide at your cost.

2. 28downunder

28downunder

Sold, thanks for your interest