Register now to get rid of these ads!

Windshield Manufacturer? 1952 Cadillac

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 52RustRocket, Mar 15, 2011.

1. 52RustRocket

52RustRocket

I've been searching the forum and can't find anything on windshield mfg.
    I'd like one close to Houston, but at this point anything will do. I've called a few local windshield places, but no one carries one for my car. I've found a few online, but they're a few thousand miles away, and shipping would be insane.
    I've got a 1952 Cadillac. The Windshield is not terribly bad, but I'm afraid to take it out to install my new rubber. I'd like to get a new one so I don't have to worry about the old delaminated and chipped one cracking on me on the way back in.

2. 52RustRocket

52RustRocket

It's hard to believe with all of the car building around here, no one knows "The" place to get a windshield?

3. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

I dont think you're going to find anyone making new windshields for a 52 Caddy. Keep searching for someone with an original for sale and get your wallet out, there is nothing cheap about owning a 50's Cadillac.

4. gary mundy

gary mundy
    from Kansas

go to auto city classic glass on google

5. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

they are not local for you but im pretty sure my guy can get them. doesnt hurt to call..
    951-789-8870 ask for carson.

matt

6. 52RustRocket

52RustRocket

Thanks guys, I'll check them out.