Register now to get rid of these ads!

Window Fuzzies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by raceron1120, Jul 5, 2009.

  1. I'm wanting some material to replace window channel fuzzies, or cat whiskers. Does anyone know of a place where this stuff is available? I haven't been able to locate anyone that sells it in 3 or 4 foot strips, I need several pieces to replace the worn out stuff in the flippers on a '56 Ford hardtop. Tried Mac's & Dennis Carpentar, no listing. I can replace 'em, just gotta find the material. I've searched used google,, etc and can't find. Any ideas?
  2. LowFat48
    Joined: Aug 28, 2005
    Posts: 911


  3. pasadenahotrod
    Joined: Feb 13, 2007
    Posts: 11,776

    from Texas

    Try your local glass shop. They should have a catalog of profiles and dimensions you can look up and order through them...courtesy for the information.
  4. 325w
    Joined: Feb 18, 2008
    Posts: 5,209

    from texas

    Get the ones for the Tri 5's Almost the same. You can uset he smooth side of Velcro and glue with 3M black trim cement.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.