Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Wilmington, NC Photo Shoot!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caddylakman, Apr 13, 2010.

1. caddylakman

caddylakman
    from USA

Lookin for traditional hot rods, teens to 50's, no shine is fine, but prefer finished as apposed to "holy"

Anything fitting this def'n please please please realize these photos are free for you, and will include pin-up model or models!

Contact me at Braun's Photography google it or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks
    Chris

2. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Where will this take place? I spend a lot of time in wilmington..

3. disorderlysaint

disorderlysaint

Not sure when your wanting to do it but you might be in luck this weekend. Rims on the river is this saturday, and although there'll be a variety of stuff, should be plenty of traditional stuff there.

4. Edsel_Presley

Edsel_Presley

As mentioned Rims on the River is this weekend. Might also want to contact mauler rich on here. He's in the Maulers CC in Wilmington, and they're throwing the afterparty this weekend.

5. caddylakman

caddylakman
    from USA

I will definetely be at ROTR... :)

And.. as for details, Got a model from J-Ville wants to do some pin-up style shots, all TFCD, so finished shots are avail ~2 weeks after the shoot. No cost to model, no cost to vehicle's owner, high quality finished digital images.

Should be quite fun, and create memorable photos of your ride, with a great lookin gal too! Who doesn't dream of that!!!

Thanks for all the interest, and I hope to be in touch with some awesome rides and owners.

6. 58 Delpala

58 Delpala
    from NC

I will be there with my 50 Pontiac done up nicely. It looks like a 60's era Kustom. It is Purple and silver. Here is a pic so if you see it you will probably see me wearing a Los Boulevardos shirt.
    [​IMG]