Register now to get rid of these ads!

willys info help

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by givemethewillys, Aug 31, 2011.

1. givemethewillys

givemethewillys

hi guys another gasser lover new to this site . looking for info about a 33 willys it seems to be a finders chassis and copped top body that hit the wall and got banged up and now has a different frt.clip looks a lot like photos of the hart automotive black front end with the slots up frt. and vents on the side cut open. previous title says crow? thanks for the info thanks.Rich

2. crowman

crowman

Hello, Gordon Crowe here, If that is my old body ( and it sounds like it is ) it was an original Cal Auto body that I got that was never mounted to a chassis, still had the wood firewall and floor in it, the doors and front end were generic stuff I found around this area. all the stories are true, my chute got caught in the wheelie bars and off I went , boom, boom , boom.
    I kept the chassis and rebuilt it, I sold the body to a friend in Wooster Ohio and he repaired it Though I personally never did see the body again..
    I don't have a clue on any more info than that. Good luck with it