Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Williamsburg Rod Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by forty1fordpickup, May 21, 2014.

1. forty1fordpickup

forty1fordpickup

My wife and I made a run down to Williamsburg VA from NH in the '29 Tudor over the last weekend. we traveled through PA to avoid NYC and DC. That was not the best thing to do. Lots of construction and heavy rain. We met up with TomT at Williamsburg.

[​IMG]

Here are a few shots of the show.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the album:
    http://s962.photobucket.com/user/chlessard/slideshow/2014 Williamsburg Rod Run

We had a great time there with the Tidewater Streetrodders.

2. Thanks for posting the pics. Williamsburg is one of my favorite spots...gotta make this sometime. Looks like you had good weather and there were some nice cars there.

3. joseph.peter.carter@us.ar

[email protected]
    from USA

I am station at Letterkenny Army Depot and travel from PA to NH all the time. Best route, 90, 84, and 81 and I have found it the best way, even with the construction on 81

4. bmita

bmita

hot rod looks good. i was waiting to see what you did to it over the winter. wish we lived a little closer i know somebody that would like to have the old seat and canvas top.

5. This one is on my to do list. HRP

6. Nice variety of cars in attendance.