Basically I started by picking where i thought the highest crown would be on the panel. Then I took a marker and drew a smaller square in that area. Then I expanded out about 2" and drew a larger square, and so on until i had a bullseye type grid on the panel. Then I started cross wheeling in the small square using light pressure, and worked my way out into each larger square, still going over the smaller squares with each pass. I repeated that several times until i felt there was enough crown in the panel. Then I clamped the panel in place and marked out the upper bodyline, then ran it through the bead roller. After that I clamped the panel on again, and marked out the external dimensions of it, then lightly scribed the line using a zip disc, then i folded the edges over using a hammer and dolly (I dont have a tipping die) and shrinker/stretched them to the correct contour of the rear body. At that point I realized the crown of the panel was still too low, so I had to go back and wheel it some more. Then there was a whole bunch of finess work with a hammer and dolly, and lots and lots of test fitting. Someone who knows what they are doing could probably build that panel like it was nothing and have it come out perfect. but I am just learning as I go.