Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wifes new ride!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OLIVER BROS GARAGE, Nov 25, 2011.

?

What wheel tire combo?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2011.
  1. Leave it as is!

31 vote(s)
    17.9%
  2. Red steelies and white walls!

17 vote(s)
    9.8%
  3. Black steelies and white walls!

44 vote(s)
    25.4%
  4. Supremes and whitewalls!

81 vote(s)
    46.8%
  1. Lets see you make shirts n you got lots of friends ! Now i know what im gettin for xmas! LOL! Best wishes to you n your mrs n merry xmas!

2. moval57wagon

moval57wagon
    from So Cal

Bitchin' car. Brings back memories. My first car in high school (1973) was a 63 Stude Lark Wagon with the retractable roof and 259 like yours. It had an automatic, power steering and power front disk brakes. Studebaker really was ahead of their time.

On mine the tracks for the sliding roof would fill with water when it rained and if you had to stop quick, all that water would slosh forward and drain right down your back :eek: LOL...

I would lower it and do black or body color wheels with chrome trim rings and dog dish caps or spun aluminum full Moon disks.

Keep us posted with the build.

Harry

3. Finally got to drive this around the block tonight. Going for exhaust tomorrow then get some miles put on her. Better yet the wife gets to drive it on her birthday Saturday for the 1st time.
    [​IMG]

4. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Are you guys going to have it a Torque Fest?

5. MonteSS

MonteSS

Glad to see it back together.... Looks good.

6. Torque Fest bound in a few weeks!!!

Your telling me it's been down to long. Afew details still to take care of. Ready to start back on the Falcon gasser soon!

7. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota