Register now to get rid of these ads!

WIFES 51 was in a photo shoot today!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shtterbug8, Aug 11, 2012.

1. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

had a professional photographer take pictures of my family today. checkout the cool prop in the background. this is a teaser photo the photographer posted for us on facebook. i will post more later when i get them. what yall think?

[​IMG]

2. i like the prime colors against the black truck and gray barn.

3. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

here is another she posted this morning. love these shots. i hope ever on here likes them also. maybe give yall some ideas for family type photos with your cars or trucks.

[​IMG]

4. outlaw256

outlaw256

i think... YOU NEED TO CUT THE YARD...lol just kiddin. like the shot. doesnt appear to be staged. looks natural...

5. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

lol. not my yard. drove the truck out to an old farm. it was really nice place. made the truck look extremly lowered as if it had air bags.

6. The picture with that young hot rodder in the box of the truck is "simply perfection"! Brings back memories us where so many of us started, in this hobby. Thanks for sharing them.

7. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

truck was used in another photo shoot yesterday. this time a wedding. i cant believe so many people are wanting to take photos with it. makes ya feel good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. POLYFRIED 35

POLYFRIED 35

9. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

nice bride !