Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wife And I Took Ride Today, Look What We Found!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WICKEDJOHN, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Hey guys, just wanted to share some pics with you.....We both work out of our home, kids in school and we needed a little ride/escape to clear our heads....WERE BOTH IN A FUNK TODAY!! :)
    It started with a x-large cup of coffee, a digital camera and our 4x4 'burban......I am tryin' to work a package deal for all four coupes...3 '26-'27 and 1 '30-'31...John
    <TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    resize rotate auto-fix remove red-eye crop add text Toyota experience see much more...
    <!-- End - formFullView --><!--maxContainerWidth: 665maxContainerHeight: 540minContainerHeight: 405mediaWidth: 1023mediaHeight: 769scaleToContainer: -->65%<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ ]); }); </SCRIPT> [​IMG]

resize rotate auto-fix remove red-eye crop add text Toyota experience see much more...
    <!-- End - formFullView --><!--maxContainerWidth: 665maxContainerHeight: 540minContainerHeight: 405mediaWidth: 1023mediaHeight: 769scaleToContainer: -->65%<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ ]); }); </SCRIPT> [​IMG]

2. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

Damn, is the owner willing to come off them?

3. LabRat

LabRat

Hell of a nice find ! your day is looking awesome ...

4. CRUZN60

CRUZN60

What a great find.
    Good luck.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

i want one...ship one to me please!!!!

6. Cool pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Kurt

7. 5window

5window

Damn, that's a lot of snow!

8. canadianzed

canadianzed

I have a whole new appreciation for winter drives all of a sudden, it looks like it was a nice sunny day also. Nice treasure hunt/find.

9. striper

striper

Gee, They look straight.

10. Danimal

Danimal

Screw that, I'll come and get one!

Better hope they don't melt with the snow! Watch out for the White Witch when you go for them as well. Next thing you know, you'll fall out of a wardrobe into Narnia. That is a cool setting.

11. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Ahhh, you did find the needle.:D

12. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Besides finding old tin I Hope you got laid too to get you guys out of the funk !!!!!!

BTW - I own land ( 13 acres) in Bowdinham ( between Brunswick, Topson and Richmand Corners(sp) ) but I haven't been there in 30 years.

Hunting and Forrest guys been kind of hounding me to sell but can't do it just yet.

Cob
    Classifieds Moderator

13. that Tall T needs to retire and come to arizona

14. Mattilac

Mattilac

15. patman

patman

Heh...I was looking at the pix and thinking, "Gee they're lucky they have less snow up there than we've got around here." Usually farther north=more snow.

Nice find! I can't believe that sort of stuff is still out there waiting. You said you were trying to work a deal for the lot...is the owner open to selling? Wanna sell one off cheap? I'll drive up...

16. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

That's not snow, that's a glacier that's receding due to global warming! :D

17. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

i hope the guy sells. those cars need to rodded. good luck on a great find!

18. holy crap! nice find.hope you will be able to save them! keep us posted

19. patman

patman

*this* is snow...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. jrhodus

jrhodus

That's something you don't see everyday any more. Nice find. Hope it all works out for you. :D

21. dmac620

dmac620

One hell of a way to snap you out of your funk! Nice find and good luck.

22. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

That looks like my place did about a week ago. Yesterday it was all well on its way and there was some grass showing. Today its starting to look like that again!!!! I simpathize patman, winter sucks!!!!

23. Another 8 inches of snow here today. I,m ready to kill the next goddamn groundhog I see......

24. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

great find! great day! hope you get that tin home.