Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Wichita's Last Show of the season, The Late Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buickbelle, Oct 20, 2009.

1. buickbelle

buickbelle

Here is a link to my photo album of the Late Show in Haysville. This show pretty well ends the car show season for this area. Unlike the past few years, even though the sun was out, it was pretty cold during both Saturday and Sunday, there were a few clouds that flew over Saturday, which slowed the warmer temps down some, but by 1:00 Saturday afternoon most of us were finally able to sit in our lawn chairs without getting frostbite. As you can see, there was a nice combination of cars to see. Had a great time, and hopefully next year the warmer weather will be back with us.

http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss122/carriesmamasaid/Haysville Late Show 2009/

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Thanks for posting.
    I used to attend every year, maybe I need to go next year.

3. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

Thanks for posting those! I laughed my ass off when I saw your boxer sitting down on someone's legs. My old boxer, George, used to do the same thing and my sister's boxer does that! Rudy's a good looking dude and looks like a good co-pilot!!

4. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Some good stuff in there, really like the gold 442. Theres a lot of nice cars and good people down in your area. Thanks for posting. Gary

5. buickbelle

buickbelle

Since Mr. Rude weighs nearly eighty pounds, and isn't really good "lap dog" material. We have a ten year old Boxer who only weighs 36 pounds, so Mr. Rude started this earlier this summer while Rox is on his lap, this is his perch, the legs you see belong to my husband Mike. I have never seen another dog do this, so it's good to know Mr. Rude isn't the only crumb on the cracker!!!

6. robt500

robt500
    from Lex, KY

cool, thanks