Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's working on their cars over Thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1950ChevySuburban, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Stumpuller

Stumpuller

i remember seeing the thread where it got torn up. it made me sick and its not even mine...
    glad to see its coming back together!

2. LAROKE

LAROKE

Yup. Four glorious days of blood, bolts and beer.

Because of the beer, I'll actually get about two days of real work done.

3. i be workin on the 53, drinkin pabst blue ribbon, and wild turkey. dinner at 6 i got alot of time to play and drink

4. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

I will be enjoying myself in the garage on my 32, my wife will be over mother-in law helping with the turkey feast later.

Ago

5. Doug B

Doug B

Traditionaly:D, I would put the coupe in our shop where I work on Wed. evening and jam on it for 3 days straight. This year,I need to put new cross members under the bed of my daily driver pick-up ..yawn...:cool:

Attached Files:

6. SDFastOne

SDFastOne
    from Pierre,SD

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thanks to all the service men & women, veterans. I will toast you all at dinner.

7. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Not mine, but finished clearcoating it, so I can enjoy a good meal, and some good beer!

Attached Files:

8. Rusty65

Rusty65
    from Florida

Still sanding rust off the tailgate...

9. 61falcon

61falcon

not me, parked the car at the end of September and wont touch it till spring. Its like a new toy all over again after not driving it it for 4 or 5 months.

10. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Made my car a flip top this morning:)

Attached Files:

11. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

Went out and tinkered with mine first thing this morning. Changing to a coil adapter with a modern coil so that I can hook up a vintage Sun tach on my flathead. Could never get it to work with the stock Ford coil on the original divers helmet distributor. Got the new coil all hooked up and ready to install, and then discovered the original distributor mounting bolts are too long for use with the adapter. Will have to wait until tomorrow to get shorter bolts, but at least I've now figured out all the kinks (I think).

Like my mother used to say, "It's always something." :)

12. Your nuts,,, lets see,,, Thanksgiving.,Easter, Chirstmas,, not them days ,,,,, wifes mothers turkey , ham ,pasta, .... "Fugetaboutit"

13. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

I'm not working on mine today too much going on around here. Spending time with kids and grandkids today. Tomorrow will be another thing.

14. sota

sota

I'm in the shop today installing new friction shocks on the MUTT SPECIAL.

[​IMG]