Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's warming up for mokan!!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by ORGANGRINDER, Jun 19, 2012.

1. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

oh ya! 11's are fun! see you there!

2. Cool, the ElCamino's can finally park next to each other outside of your garage.
    If you're bringing yours, I had better get a coat of fresh primer on mine so it looks OK.

3. tlundberg

tlundberg
    from Arma Ks

WOOO I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE MUCH MORE "WARMING UP" !!! THE HEAT INDEX IS 110 HERE WITHIN 30 MILES OF MO-kAN RIGHT NOW.

4. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

oh ya!!! finally i can give it some gas when i leave now!!!...huummm i wonder if i need something soft on the roof now!?

Attached Files:

5. 2swild

2swild

Organgrinder do you have a roll bar or seat belts. What does the landing feel like, I would like to get a little air with my 5 window coupe and it launches good any help would be great! Deuce 2swild

6. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

close your eyes...push the pedal on the right REAL hard and let go of the pedal on the left REAL quick...at the same time!!! i don't mess with the pedal in the middle!! lol!! yes on the roll bar and yes on the 5 point belt..i'm thinking about an air bag on top now so it'll flip me back over!!

7. Malcolm

Malcolm
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska

I'm warming up with a 2,500 mile round-trip to Bonneville Speed Week the week before the HAMB Drags.... :)

See ya in Joplin!

[​IMG]

Malcolm

8. Torx41

Torx41
    from Yukon,OK.

I'm not warming up but cooling down. In the process of installing a vintage air unit in my 52 BelAir, after last year's trip the wife said we will have a/c this year. See you in Mo-Kan

torx41

9. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Organgrinder your car would scare me to death!! I am bringing this thing if it continues to run for the next 2 weeks. I have had it registered for the past 3 years and wound up bringing my roadster instead. This year I think the 40 will make it!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  10. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

wow...that's nice!!

11. squirrel

squirrel

I'm putting some new parts on this week, and planning to go to the Tucson strip saturday night to make sure everything still works.

12. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

wow!!! my hat's off to you man!!