Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's going to Viva Las Vegas 2015?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 64grand, Jan 1, 2015.

1. 64grand

64grand

This will be my first time attending. I'm driving my 47 plymouth up from Huntington Beach with a couple buddies. I've been trying to put some miles on her to make sure she behaves. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1420145285.080165.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The wife and I will be the, via plane.

3. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Me and 5 of my best friends will be there from SE.Iowa. It will be our 3rd time in 6 years. You will have the time of your life!! Best show we have ever been to . Will fly out, be there Monday through Sunday. Staying right there at the Orleans, can't wait. Wish we could drive, just not the right time. maybe see you there. Have fun!

4. j3harleys

j3harleys

Will be leaving April 1 with a friend. Will be taking his 58 impala and my 54 ford. I Hate to but I need to hang a sign in the 54 and leave it there. Will be bringing my friends model A, new build back with us. Then head back home get the 32 and head to Austin

5. 54monarch

54monarch
    from Calgary

I am going, going to be the 3rd time with the Merc, also bringing my 56 Triumph bobber. Driving down from Calgary Alberta, last year we had snow on the way down, hopefully not this time. Bike is coming in a friends trailer.

6. axle

axle
    from Drag City

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Tomorrow - March 25th is the last day you can pre register for the 2015 VLV Car Show. After that you will have to show up on the morning of, and it will be subject to availability and my approval.