Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's going to this weekends Goodguy / Safety show..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by continentaljohn, Sep 23, 2003.

1. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Hey Hambers,
    I was wondering if I'm going to see any other Hambers there. I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but they still have a great car show. [​IMG] So who's going??

2. I'll be there but I don't know when! [​IMG]

Are you bringing the Deuce? If Not let me know what you'll be driving so that I can find you. [​IMG]

This is one busy weekend!

Mark

3. Hey John, where is it? Lil Chesta and me were thinking about going to the drags in Joliet, or maybe even down to Indy for the F1 Grand Prix.

Didja get my email?

4. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Hey wingnuts, I'm undecided on the day but will have the deuce, not sure what body style yet [​IMG]..
    Hey Mr Z it's here:
    http://www.good-guys.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventID=GLN03
    You know that jefferson is going on as well, holy crap, there is a ton of stuff going on!! How about the james dean runnnnn? You going to that Mike?? Please don't tell me your going to the F-1 goldchain races [​IMG]

5. Continentaljohn

I knew Jefferson was this weekend along with "Broadway Bobs Birthday Bash at Great Lakes Dragway, and the "World Aerobatic Championships in Janesville!

I have "PITTS" duty in Janesville Saturday afternoon! But I plan on the Jefferson Swap that morning, I'll miss the drags..., but I'll hit the "GooGuys" show! [​IMG]

"Shit" I got tired just typing this...! [​IMG]

PM me with your number

Mark