Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage WHO'S GOING TO LARS NEXT MONTH?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TANNERGANG, May 14, 2014.

1. Ready for the Kick-Off BBQ this Saturday here in OK WELCOME.jpg for the 4th Annual Great Greybeard Adventure

2. rsluggoboy

rsluggoboy
    from SALINAS CA

How well you know her !

3. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

3 DAYS and still subtracting................leaving Friday morning around 6 am.......we'll see you Sat. evening at The BBQ......going to make a couple stops on the way................

4. Donnie, Sent ya an email. Have a safe trip.
    Most start pullin in around noon for the BBQ, got plenty of "Clean up" stuff to get the bugs off.
    See ya. Don

5. 1959apache

1959apache

Hey can you guys keep a look out for an Enkei EK20 while you are out there. I will be missing LARS by one week. I am looking for a 15" x 10" Chevy 5 lug pattern (4.75).

Attached Files:

6. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

ONE MORE DAY...........................................tomorrow will be 72 hours long............

7. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW IS ONLY A DAY.......... AWAY....TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW......I'm leaving for LARS TOMORROW.......DID SHIRLEY TEMPLE SING THIS or was it Elvis? 53-9802-elvis-1384903885.jpg

8. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Checked in Red Rodd about 3:00...........long trip......desert is a hot, long place to travel over........Thanks God for AC.

9. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Tanner.. Glad you guys made it safe.

10. Mike

Mike

I'll be leaving Phoenix early Friday morning. Driving either my Deuce Tudor, black, fendered, sat on a killer rake with American five spokes and slicks, or my '55 T- Bird, green with white racing stripe, white steelies and blackwalls.

11. We will be there tomorrow with the '29 roadster.