Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who will be showing up at BILLET PROOF Florida this March?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 31chevymike, Jan 8, 2009.

1. 31chevymike

31chevymike

I was curious about who will be attending Billet Proof Florida this March 21st! The show is at Big Daddy's Museum of Drag Racing in Ocala. Last year, for a first ever show on the southern right coast, there were over 500 hot rods, customs, some drag racing entries, old school bikes - ALL PRE-'64 Traditional ONLY!!! Sonny Depalma (Mr. Rat Fink) and many more vendors will be there in greater numbers, more live bands will make an even bigger impact this year as well! Last year's show was a total success and this year, Big Daddy Don Garlits is making room for 600, so pre-register early because this show promises to be even better and will SELL OUT!! Mike Connelly
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Do I/we know you?

This sounds like an an ad, and a good one.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  3. 31chevymike

31chevymike

No you don't - but saw you guys at Billet Proof Florida last year! You guys did a great job with the organization of this show! Hats off to you guys and will look foward to being there again this year! I will begin restoring my coupe shortly and hope I will attend next year (2010) with blown HEMI POWER!!!

4. Thanks! Most of the credit goes to Alan for sweating the details...

5. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

We'll be there!

6. I'll be there, of course, IN A RUNNING CAR!!! Look for a fat guy on a little bike director spectators to parking.

7. 31chevymike

31chevymike

Hey - Hey - that hurts... It'll hurt enough not being in my own car. But I'll still hold my head high knowing I'll be there next year in one BAD ASS GASSER!!![

quote=4t64rd;3536786]I'll be there, of course, IN A RUNNING CAR!!! Look for a fat guy on a little bike director spectators to parking.[/quote]