Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who will be going to Jacksonville Goodguys?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29 sedanman, Apr 13, 2007.

1. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Just curious who will be going to the GG show in Jacksonville next week. We have decided to fly down and check it out. We will be down there Thursday evening and at the show on Friday only. It is our anniversary weekend and we are sick of the crappy weather here.

If you are going let me know what you will be driving and I will say hi if I see you.

We are staying at the best western on Salisbury Rd. It looks like it is about 10 miles south of the show off of I95.

2. old kid

old kid
    Member Emeritus
    from middle ga

i'll be there thursday thru sat, and i'll be driving this sedan. say hello if you see us.
    dan

Attached Files:

3. tj

tj

Not sure if I'll make it Friday - work... Will have 41 Willys pu.

4. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

That's one bitchin Sedan, I will be sure to look you up.

5. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

Happy Anniversity- Jackville is only a 12 hr drive away. why be a spectator when you can be a participant? I drove my 40 a few yrs ago to the NSRA show in Tampa and once drove my 29 sedan to LA and back. we build them to drive them, right?

6. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Yep...I'll be going to the circus...will not be there on Fri but will be there S/Sun...Bagged 49 chevy truck with 3 dueces

7. chopped

chopped

Whats up with G.G. Going to be one in Atlanta this summer. I figured they had just moved again, looks like I was wrong.

8. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

That is next week, Shit.. forgot but without a car... I have been trying to keep away from thinking about shows to keep from finding a new project..

9. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

I might be there saturday in the 53 Caddy...depends on whether or not the engine gets dropped back in this week. Pushing for it though.

Charles

10. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

That was the plan at the begining of the year, but when a few other things came up we decided to not go completely due to needing to save some vacation days for other things. This was a last minute thing we decided to do just a couple days ago.

Beleive me, driving it is not an issue to us, we are just a little cruched for time.

11. THEKID49

THEKID49

I'll be there on Thursday. I'll be the one with the black primed '49 Hudson.

12. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Any resteraunts you recomned? Perferably a decent Steakhouse or seafood joint. I will probably head over to the beach area Thursday when we get in just to see the water and eat some dinner.

13. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

understand the time crunch, just busting your balls. try sticky fingers ribs on jacksonville beach just down the street from the sea turtle inn. have a great time!

14. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

You probably should have me baby sit your sedan while you are gone. I won't even charge you, its just the type of guy I am.

15. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

No problem,

Oh by the way, It is not road worthy at the moment. Just doing a little mainteneance and reconfiguring the front seat before ging to PA next month for the Jalopy Showdown.

So, Are you gonna come sit with it here or are you bringing a trailer?

16. tj

tj

Clarks Fish Camp in Mandarin - close to your hotel - one block from my house. You have my number.