Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Who were the trophy winners at billetproof N.W.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 41plym, Jun 27, 2012.

1. 41plym

41plym

Just wondering. Any pics of the trophies and winners.
    41plym

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I haven't seen anything.

They may have a new one this year though: Deepest standing water in a roadster floorboard.

3. Choptop

Choptop

Will have a list up later. Not the full compliment of trophies due to some trophy makers not showing up with their creations.

4. Choptop

Choptop

here are some quick ones though...

Best of Show - Rich Greiner
    [​IMG]

Best Custom - Terry Kon
    [​IMG]

Best Hot Rod/Best Truck - Bill Ross
    [​IMG]

5. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

I know one friend who was making a trophy to donate, but never got any response to a couple emails offering the trophy. He decided nobody wanted it.

6. Choptop

Choptop

do you know the address he sent them to? what is his email addy (so I can search my inbox and apologize for not getting back to him)

not saying they didnt come in, just that I dont recall seeing any extra requests.

I did get one request from someone wanting to do a "Best Multi Carb" trophy that I said "SURE!!!" to... they didnt show up.

7. dubcee

dubcee

And best mill[​IMG]

8. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

I'll PM you his address.

9. Choptop

Choptop

danke mucho.

sorry the message didnt get to him. Will have to ping him again and see if it goes through.

10. drunkenmonkz

drunkenmonkz

I gotta say, for the few of us that had bikes in the show we were pretty bummed to hear there wasn't one trophy for motorcycles.. I know, I know, "that's not why you do it.., it's not about the trophy.., blah, blah, blah." I get that part. I really do. for us it's about the last minute wrenching to make the trip, the riding there, fixing the break downs on the way, the great people and the camping. that being said, for 35 bucks I'd be stoked if someone sharpied a paper plate, poked a stick through it, smeared a little mud on and said here ya go. at least give us the opportunity to be sore losers.. :)

11. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

didn't most of them go back go back to Canada this year

12. Choptop

Choptop

Sorry about that. No one stepped up to make a trophy for the bikes this year and I ran short of time to make more (had some health issues that took up my free time with hospital time). Will be sure to have a "Sickest Sickle" trophy for next year.

I really dug yer bike btw.
    [​IMG]

13. drunkenmonkz

drunkenmonkz

thanks Choptop. you could tell everyone put a good amount of time on their rides. if no-one steps up next year shoot me a line, I understand about the time thing -for sure. course if we make it we're gonna have to have someone else pick cause can't guarantee we can be impartial... ;) and like I said either way it's a great time and really appreciate the time everyone put in for the show!