Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who sells bodyshop & molding clips/hardware related stuff near Detroit?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by raceron1120, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Does anyone know of a supply store in the Detroit/Pontiac or Lansing MI area that sells body shop supplies - not just paint (there's plenty of them) but stuff like molding clips, barrel clips, and misc attaching & connecting hardware? I know of some online supply outlets but I'd like to go to a "hands on" place and look around a bit. Sometimes I don't know what I'm looking for :cool: but will know when I see it.

2. Ypsilanti automotive and paint. 734-482-2362 Ask for Mark

3. Duration

Duration
    from Wayne, MI

glendale auto supply has them. body clips and fasteners. livonia, farmington, dearborn, southfield, etc.

4. indyjps

indyjps

5. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

We are looking at work too, the airplane upholstery was designed to be installed with old time wire panel clips, and the supplier went out of buisness, so we are looking for someone we can send a clip too and have it matched,they were orignally automotive clips straight from the parts store,:)

6. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

Finishmaster, Painter's Supply either if they're in your area. Flint and lansing for sure.

7. Flat Roy

Flat Roy

8. There used to be a Painter's Supply in Pontiac but I think it's gone. Back when I was a parts manager I knew where to find 'em (actually, they found ME - at the dealership) but that was 30 years ago, now I have to look! :).

Thanks to all who have responded, I'll check out the leads you have given me.
    Ron