I've been pissed off about this for a while. I am especially pissed off today. I'm going to back up to last summer though, when I took my driver's door apart on my F100. Door is rust free, but needed all the window channel felt and rubber, etc. I asked some friends who have these trucks who makes the best rubber, and I proceeded to buy it. I don't think its right to mention their name, just in case I did something wrong on the installation process. And no, there was no snow last summer when I did this. It was hotter than hell. I couldn't get the rubber to sit where it is supposed to be on the top of the door. Something to do with where the rubber sits in the pivot point of the vent window channel. I pissed around with it for a couple days, then threw my hands in the air. Haven't done the other side, as I would like to get some vent rubber that will install like it should be. I tried soap and water to make it slide easier, then tried just dish soap alone. Nothing that I did would make that rubber sit like its supposed to. That's one.