Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who made this truck ?

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by 1Nimrod, Jun 23, 2020.

1. 1Nimrod

1Nimrod

I seen a maybe 1940's or 1950's Truck on a show I was watching. It was in a yard in Canada. The show deals with old car's and truck's and restoring them. It showed the front of a pickup truck with the name on the front just above the grill in a heavy stainless steel emblem the name was "DUSTIN" was this a custom truck back in the day or was it a production truck made in the USA Canada or some other country?? I've never seen or heard of this Truck before maybe someone out in HAMB Land has and can give me more information I hope. I've included some pictures of the Trucks front that's all I was able to get pictures of hope it helps.

1Nimrod
    (Dustin)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  2. vor

vor

Austin loadstar for the civvy version, or K9 for the military truck.

1Nimrod likes this.
  3. 1Nimrod

1Nimrod

VOR- Thank You for your help do you have any idea of the year or year's the truck was made? It's by GM ?

1Nimrod
    (Dustin)

4. 1Nimrod

1Nimrod

5. vor

vor

1Nimrod likes this.
  6. 1Nimrod

1Nimrod

Thank You for all your help my friend. Austin sure did make a heavy duty work/farm truck back in the day not many in the USA but looks like some in Canada and many more over in the mother country where it was made.
    Thanks for the link VOR.

1Nimrod
    (Dustin)