Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who is that Beyondhelp guy anyway?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by beyondhelp, Mar 24, 2005.

1. beyondhelp

beyondhelp

So I'm introducing myself and stuff.

I'm a computer guy with cars on the brain. Not into star wars or games or discussing the "mistakes" in the movie version of the Hobbit.

I like cars... uhh yeah. that's a given.

Metal fascinates me, as does the power a cool automobile has over almost anyone.

I think Astro supremes and Metalflake look cool. I spend way too much time reading about stuff like paint techniques and fabrication and pinstriping and metalshaping and cars and stuff. Got some tools and a few ideas, just need to get to it.

Oh and motorsickles are rad. Occasionally I even get to race them. One day I'm gonna re-restore my green metalflake Kawasaki too...

2. beyondhelp

beyondhelp

Oh yeah I'm kinda good with wiring and stuff. I once wired a 1957 Chris Craft runabout from scratch that later took best amateur restoration at the Mt Dora boat show here in Florida.