Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who hauls cars from b.c. To toronto

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rodomotive, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Does anyone out there haul or know someone who does haul vehicles between Vancouver, British Columbia and Toronto, Ontario? The vehicle is a project car so it rolls and steers but does not run and it needs to go in an enclosed trailer.
    Thanks, Jeff.

2. I have a friend that traded a car for a truck ... the car (his) was in Toronto and the truck (soon to be his) was in BC. He used a shipping company (although I do know both vehicles ran) and I should meet up with him tonight. I will try to remember to ask who he used.

3. sonnythebull

sonnythebull

4. screwball

screwball

damn I just had a friend drive out from Van to Ottawa last week empty. You got to know I found a touring body in Regina the day he got here.

5. bedrock

bedrock
    from Alberta

Company called Mackie based out of Ont.

6. IRCOOTER

IRCOOTER
    from Surrey

Hey Jeff Mackie Transport was the company that brought us the Lincoln so you know how that turned out.

7. Baron181

Baron181

her is the web site for Mackie van lines,this place was a North American Van lines at one time,not sure if their in the same shop now but they had a B-52 bomber in the roof of it. was killer

http://www.mackiegroup.com/