Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who had the '29 AA Truck For Sale?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Sep 27, 2004.

1. It's been a while, but someone had a '29 AA truck for sale that had been in the family for a long time. Anyone remember that? Or if you know of any '28-'29 Pickups for sale let me know. Looking for something crusty to perfect- just not rusted out. Thanks Jim

2. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

Know of a running 28 with the wire wheels and original flatbed in Rapid City, crusty but not all beat to shit or anything. $2500 I think. If you are interested you could have Tman run over to Uncle Carl's and see if it is still there.

3. I would definitely be interested in that- thanks Jim

4. there is one on craigslist in concord i know the guy he will come down

5. kentucky

kentucky

My parts guy has a 29 express truck if you can't find one between there and here [​IMG]

6. John, is it the yellow one with black fenders? REALLY weathered? Sam missed a good deal on one- Saw it soon after at the Pleasanton swap for large money. Shoot me a number if it's a decent piece. Thanks Jim

7. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

I fell in love with this one on ebay a couple months ago. It went high.

Attached Files:

8. Tman

Tman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Carl is a DUMBASS and will FUCK you. dont deal with Carl Satterlee. And for the record, anything he CLAIMS to have built...................he BOUGHT!

Like that cool ellow model A roadster, he claims to have built it. I forget the original guys name, my dad new him, in fact, my dad re-wired and tuned up that car in about 65 or 66? Fuck Carl

Carl is the king of MOCK-UP
    Stuff he had started before I was 15, is still in the same mocked up stage...................ummmmmm I am 35 Oct 15!?

BTW, if you cant tell Carl is a swindler?
    He is a piece of shit that cares nothing about others......and to think that manyolcars thinks I am angry and negative? [​IMG] I just hate to see folks get fucked

9. LIMEY

LIMEY

10. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

[ QUOTE ]
    Carl is a DUMBASS and will FUCK you. dont deal with Carl Satterlee. And for the record, anything he CLAIMS to have built...................he BOUGHT!

Like that cool ellow model A roadster, he claims to have built it. I forget the original guys name, my dad new him, in fact, my dad re-wired and tuned up that car in about 65 or 66? Fuck Carl

Carl is the king of MOCK-UP
    Stuff he had started before I was 15, is still in the same mocked up stage...................ummmmmm I am 35 Oct 15!?

BTW, if you cant tell Carl is a swindler?
    He is a piece of shit that cares nothing about others......and to think that manyolcars thinks I am angry and negative? [​IMG] I just hate to see folks get fucked

[/ QUOTE ]

You can only get screwed if you let yourself. I know how Carl does business and deal with him acordingly. I know he bought most of the cars he has because he says so. I never heard him claim to built the yellow roadster, just that he had gotten the 283 with very low milage from a wrecked 60 impala way back when. And I also know he doesn't get much done. But when I was a fifteen yearold dumassed kid he was one of the only guys in that town that would give me the time of day and always had time to stop and talk when I stopped by his old shop on North street. I try to get along with everyone and usually I end up all the bertter for it. Rapid City is too small a town to be hateful like that. If you are in a business badmouthing other businesses isn't good. It does nothing posative for your image. You can't elevate yourself by dragging others down.
    Anyway the AA he has is what it is, sorry I brought you into it. I didn't realize you were so hateful to the guy.

11. Terry

Terry