Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who does this rendering belong to?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roll_low, Dec 11, 2011.

1. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

I saved this rendering a while back from one of the "Friday Art Show" threads but cant seem to track that thread down again. Does anyone know who it belongs to? I would like to contact whoever did this. Thanks

[​IMG]

2. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? A bunch of us over in the 61-66 F100 alliance want to use this for some T-shirts.

3. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

The art shows are archived when done, I would look there...

4. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Google the name of the file and see what pops up. Check under images too. Might lead back to the original hamb thread.

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

is that Hidden's?

6. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Just a suggestion but perhaps tomorrow post the question and drawing on the Friday Art Show and see if you get a response. Those folks seem to be a pretty tight knit group and will probably know who did the artwork.

Good Luck.

7. EchoOfGecko

EchoOfGecko

8. chaddilac

chaddilac

Thanks Echo... I thought so...

9. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

Awesome! Thank you good sir!

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I don't want to start a big deal, especially when I don't know the facts, but that is a drawing of Jeem's old truck. What makes me think bad thoughts is that I'm pretty sure that Jeem did a drawing of his truck from this perspective that looks eerily familar. If I'm wrong I apologize to all involved ahead of time, but I might suggest P.M.ing Jeem as well.

11. chaddilac

chaddilac

He could have used the same pic.... No biggie... No need to bring that up like he's a plagiarizer.

12. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

No, no, no. That's why I apologized up front. I'm not worried about a photograph at all. I am concerned that I remember a rendering that JEEM drew of the truck from that angle. That would be an intellectual property. Now, as I said, I don't know all of the details or arrangements and things such as that, but I do know the the origin of the truck. It belonged to an artist that I believe has done several drawings of that truck, and however innocently it has been used to this point, it couldn't hurt to shoot a P.M. to him to double check. And, as I stated before, I could be all wet, too. Just looking out for both sides.