Register now to get rid of these ads!

who does mandrell exhaust in wi?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1950mercury, Feb 26, 2012.

1. 1950mercury

1950mercury
    from wisconsin

Looking for some one to do mandrell exhaust bending for my merc. I live sheboygan,wi. I am looking for something close.

Thanks derrick

2. snelson57

snelson57

I know that Cliffy is in Oshkosh and does exhaust...dont know if it is mandrel bent. I bet he could send you in the right direction, though.

3. Due to the unbelievably high cost of a true mandrel bending machine, I very much doubt you will find a local muffler shop equipped with one. One option (if you are good at fitting and welding) would be to buy straight pipe from your local muffler shop, then purchase (through mail order if no one local can order them for you) the mandrel bent U-bends and cut-fit your own exhaust. The bends themselves are readily available.

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

I just last summer did the exhaust on my 40 pontiac coupe with a kit from summit. It worked great and reasonably priced. Gary

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor