Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods who does interior kit

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by [email protected], Apr 22, 2021.

1. stevens2@htva.net

[email protected]
    from 14883

I always bought kits from Cartouche but now mac's has taken over they won't let you talk to the guys that actually make the kits. Is there any one that make a good kit... seat, headliner, door panels?

2. Give us a clue to what they might be for?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. I bought a Cartouche kit through Macs in 2019 for my '30 Town Sedan. There was some confusion and miscommunication on what color it was supposed to be and the wrong color got sent. They were great to take the wrong kit back and remade it in the correct color no problem. I didn't start the interior until the shutdown last year, months after I got the kit in my hands. The seat covers fit and looked great. As I was doing the front seat, the cover for the seat frame wasn't fitting. Of course, they were closed down as was everyone else, but when they opened back up, I explained the deal and that I had had the kit for quite some time and hadn't discovered the problem until now. Dave Trank (the Cartouche manager) was fantastic, explaining that there are two seat frames one being the common and the one I have being the quite rare. They were once again great, got the right one redone and sent back. I was very pleased with their service, standing behind their work and the quality of what I received. I recommend them 100%

4. stevens2@htva.net

[email protected]
    from 14883

34 five window, stock seat, no door panels

5. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

?