Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who builds a nice duece frame for a 30/31 coupe asap

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by **MCQUEEN**, Jul 12, 2008.

1. A fellow hamb member bigsam63 needs a deuce frame for his recently acquired 30/31 coupe body immediately. Thought someone or a shop might have one done. I have a set of ASC rails and everything to build it, but don't have the time right now with trying to finish my 34.

PM me if you know of one and what configuration it is....

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
    Cirilian likes this.
  2. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

SoCal and Speedway have frames especially configured for the Model A.

3. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

The one I'm building now came from Brookville with a roller purchase, but I'm pretty sure it's a TCI. It's intended for a fenderless hiboy.
    Seems to be a well made chassis.
    Dave

4. I guess I should have said, I know all the usual suspects that would have them. I can build them also, flattened, piched, perimeter, etc.

I just thought a shop on the hamb here like Ionia or someone might have one setting ready to go here close to the midwest.

This will be a highboy also.

5. brady1929

brady1929

6. Ichoptop

Ichoptop

find Vaphead here on the HAMB and see what he has. He is a HAMB vendor (Riley Automotive) and a pretty cool guy to boot. Last time I saw him I believe he had several ready to go A frames with the duece look.

7. I have a nice original, boxed on a jig. Original K member...perfect. Pm me if you don't find one closer, I'm in NJ.

8. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

9. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

10. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Are these guys part of KiwiKonnection? If not, they sure stole some shit from them. Even some of the pics! Also in the same town??

11. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

Black Board Hot Rods is GARY MAXWELL's shop. Gary was working for Squeak Bell at Kiwi Konnection for a few years and decided to go out on his own. He was the "Certified Chief" welder at Kiwi Konnection (if you want to call him that). GARY welded up a chassis for me back in '05 and has always done top quality work. If you look back through some of the Rodders Journals, you will see his name mentioned a few times.

I definitely reccomend him.

[​IMG]

12. Try Eric at Riley Automotive, I'm know he's a HAMB Alliance vendor as I have bought from him before. Also, he built a '32 chassis to go under my buddy's '30 Coupe.

Description from HAMB Alliance vendor page;

Riley Automotive - Eric pretty much invented the H.A.M.B. discount, so it is great to see his new venture included in the Alliance. Get 10% off and free UPS shipping…

Hope this helps, Johnnie.

13. You could also try Tom Culbertson at Culbertsons in Indianapolis, that's should be closer than most.

Tom does great work, just ask around.

Shop Phone # 1-317-244-8271

Johnnie

14. Big Dirty

Big Dirty

Gary Dagel made mine.

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

brian...did ya find a chassis for sam?????

16. Brewton

Brewton

you might want to check with cornhusker and see if they have one on the floor