Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Who all have cragar's on their ride?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Dec 24, 2020.

1. das858

das858

These were made by Weld Racing wheels on license from Cragar from 2001-2003 or so . Two piece forged alluminum wheel welded together. 20190419_144131.jpg

2. Lol I love the hamb, you throw a thread out there asking "who has cragar's on their car", and there so many negative fucks that just have to stop by and tell how much they dislike them. If I see a thread that says "who has those gay ass looking American racing torque thrust II wheels on their car" I wouldn't even click on it. Get over yourself.

3. MCjim

MCjim
    from soCal

Here is one of mine... IMG_5736.JPG

4. same car i posted earlier just a different picture
    767FFA99-C3EB-44A6-8261-91F7BE2F6273.jpeg

Deuces, Elcohaulic, loudbang and 3 others like this.
  5. I agree Lloyd, my Grandparents always told my brother and I, " IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, KEEP YOUR YAP SHUT". Words I've lived by...ALSO, I have loved CRAGAR SS's since I was a wee lad , every single car I drew in grade school thru college had them.. just sold my last set last summer...Mitch

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Joe Blow, unfinished, Deuces and 3 others like this.
  6. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

7. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

My first set of mag wheels I ever bought were Cragar SS from Autocessories Wholesale on Sepulveda Blvd...it was a neat place..long gone. They made my otherwise stock '65 Mustang into a cool looking semi hot rod. There are FEW wheels that have transcended the decades while still looking great on most cars. They look so right on tri 5 Chevys...early trucks...Fords as shown here..most anything. Cragars are as traditional as apple pie. Ill second Lloyd's statement about people feeling compelled to post negative stuff on threads. Hey Lloyd...ever check out a thread showing an old custom? Lol..man...people are too much...

8. I always heard it said that one man never knows another man's problems. Maybe they have to be a dick on the hamb to feel like a man. My boss at the firehouse is like that, his wife won't let him be in charge at home lol

9. unfinished

unfinished

And we wonder why there aren’t as many young folks building cars we approve of? Encourage, it might not be “exactly” as we approve, but it’s an effort, which is commendable. So much of this is an opinion, which is not measurable

10. Yeah if we all liked the same thing, it'd be boring as well.