Register now to get rid of these ads!

Which ways the Beach? Santa Maria to Austin Roadtrip Family Style

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by surfcaliforniasurf, Apr 3, 2013.

1. mustangmike6996

mustangmike6996
    from the D

awesome. roadtrips in an old car are a blast... if everything is working that is.. lol

2. Sorry I missed this one a few months back, 'lil late to the dance but this is such a cool thread it deserves another bump since next April's just 9 months away my project ain't building itself ... So I read everything including the mommy blog.... classic! Every last pic and word! My favorite is this one of your baby perched up on the fin, except for the rice in the windshield it's ridiculously circa '60!
    [​IMG]
    So I've been kicking around a trip like this for decades and even though I know my bride is game, I have to ask about this "Road Trip Preparedness Speech" your misses speaks of on her blog? Whats gives????? Can we get the cliff notes version? I need something full proof I can pull out if mine gets cold feet a few weeks from go time.

3. BRILLIANT !!

Damn I lerrvvve 59 wagons !!

Tnaks for sharing your trip man !

4. Its almost roundup time, are we going for another trip?? You guys inspired me and my wife to get a 59 Pontiac wagon to use for road trips! Hope to have it going soon!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. Thanks guys what a trip and what a post!!
    Beautiful Family!!

6. surfcaliforniasurf

surfcaliforniasurf

We just moved to Santa Barbara so funds are low, so no roundup this year...but we will be back! And the wagon will be driven everyday everywhere!

7. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

Just happened on this thread for the first time. great trip and a sweet 59 wagon

8. Blase

Blase

Great Thread and a sweet wagon. I hope to try this some day with my family!!