Register now to get rid of these ads!

where's the taildragger photo post?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by praisethelowered, Apr 4, 2005.

1. praisethelowered

praisethelowered

I dug up some more photos and now the entire post seems to have disappeared. what gives?

2. JamesG

JamesG

I think some posts were lost in the last crash. I can't find the latest model post.....?

3. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

...it's gone into the twilight zone...Ryan is working on it though.All we can do is hope and thank him for trying !!!

4. praisethelowered

praisethelowered

I just saw the other post about ryan working on some problems. . . I don't think he needs another post whining about it. . . i'd delete this if i could,

sorry ryan.

5. I think there is a prejudice against shiny paint here. My post about the Lil Newt coupe got disappeared too.

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

cp

6. pigpen

pigpen
    from TX USA

Here's some shiny paint for you Phil. It's the "Short Bus." A customized verision of what we should have ridden to school, but we avoided that honor, somehow.
    Avoiding that particular shame was a high spot in the life of the pigpen! :D

pigpen

7. Here's where we rode the shortbus, Rich. The wildflowers were crazy bitchen. The LACR strip in Littlerock is a blast from the past. Dig it.