Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whereabouts of 56' Crown Vic "Unfinished Business"?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingspread7, Jun 30, 2012.

1. playin' hookie

playin' hookie

2. Thanks so much ClayMart. Using your info. I've tracked it as far as The Morroders Car Club in Elco, Nevada and it's owners in 2007. I've left an e-mail @ the club's website requesting more info. & pics. I just knew the HAMB could find this car. What could be more interesting than a car like this which you see in the background of pics before and after Danny became famous?
    Chuck

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  3. If you hear from the current owners ask them if they're familiar with the HAMB. I'd sure like to see some more detailed shots of the "finished/unfinished" car.

Keep us posted if you find out anything more. :D

4. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I know someone who might be able to help you find the car.

His name is Ray Soff he is known as the East Coast Rod & Custom Historian and he writes some stories for Kustoms Illustrated from time to time.

This guy knows more about the history of old custom cars then anyone I have ever talk to.

His address is 84 Alberta Drive in Saddle Brook, N.J. 07663

Home phone is 201-796-8948 just leave a message explaining a little about the car and Ray will contact you.

This guy knows where almost every car is and he will tell who owns and how different colors it has been over the years.

Real nice to talk with. Please tell him Jim Hill said to call.

Best of luck. Jimbo

5. Will do Jimbo.
    Thanks so much,
    Chuck

6. Should be reporting back with info & pics soon.
    Chuck

7. Great news that your "digging-in" seems to have paid off. Glad to hear that the current owners are willing to share their involvement in the history of Danny's Crown Vic. It would be a shame if this car got lost in the shuffle.

Anxious to see what pictures and other info you've uncovered here. :cool: Thanks for your efforts and research! :D

8. Glad to hear that you're still knee-deep into your research on this. Even if it isn't big news leave us a little update from time to time to keep us alerted. ;)

9. playin' hookie

playin' hookie

Any updates?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

10. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

So this just popped up on my Facebook feed.
    IMG_7430.jpg

Apparently this car is now out in Spring Creek, NV and is being offered for sale with several other mid-late 50s Fords by a Pam Martin. Anybody know anything about her or how/why the cars are being offered for sale?

Sancho, Squablow and pprather like this.
  11. Thanks for the update on Danny's Ford. That car's been thru a number of owners over the years so I'm glad to know it's still intact and on the radar somewhere.

And now, for a musical interlude . . . :cool:

57JoeFoMoPar likes this.
  12. Here's a video I hadn't seen before. It's some of the raw footage that was being shot by a local news crew in 1993 for a profile of Danny Gatton. It's not all music business talk. You also get a tour thru Danny's garage and shop as well a look at some of his old cars and other projects. Just like hanging around the shop with one of your buddies.
    :cool: