Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where to send dash pad repair?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RCDARKKNIGHT, May 20, 2013.

1. RCDARKKNIGHT

RCDARKKNIGHT
    from Warren CT

Looking for reputable place to send out 63 Caddy cracked dash pad for repair.
    Any referrals or help much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

2. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

There should be a local auto upholstery shop that can do it. They will fix cracks, cover the dash pad with new vinyl over thin foam called landau padding. A good man with a heat gun can get the vinyl to fit real nice.

3. Hyfire

Hyfire

I've seen some really nice Cadillac stuff from JustDashes. They get all the contours right. Never used them myself, but plan on it with my '57 & '58. I'm sure they are expensive, but you'll be looking at the work every time you get in the car.

4. rld14

rld14

Just dashes generally does very good work, I just saw an 80s BMW dash that they did and it was very nice.

It was also $1,500

5. Its called wrapping. and as sad as it is, even hate saying it on here, feels like blasphomy, the shops that do ricer interiors will do the best job. They wrap things that make old school guys shutter.