Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where to get UNOBTAINIUM Rubber Window seal?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Magnumcharger, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Steele Rubber products does not list the seal for the rear liftgate glass on a 1960-61 Ford Ranch Wagon.

I'm building a Deora replica, and my rubber gasket was toast.
    Does anybody have an idea where I can get a new rubber gasket for my glass??

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. JC Whittney sells it in bulk. It is straight and not formed. You wrap it around the window hole then glue it together in the middle. Rubber cement works or they make a real glue for it.

3. 40LUV

40LUV
    from Mid Jersey

Maybe Metro has something. They have a "Universal" section which includes windshield & rear window seals.

http://www.metrommp.com/

4. synthsis

synthsis

window seal or not, can't wait to see how the Deora rep is gonna turn out. good luck, looks like you're already headin down the right path.

5. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

6. You could try Dennis Carpenter They don't have anything listed but he may still have something.

or

Special Interest Cars 451 Woody Road, Oakville, ON L6K 2Y2<NOBR>(905) 844-8063</NOBR>&#8206;

They have LOTS of NOS stuff especially oddbal stuff.

Good Luck Great build BTW

7. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc