Register now to get rid of these ads!

where to get new 3 point seat belts?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50dodge4x4, May 23, 2006.

1. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

OK, my wife wants newseat belts put in our 39 before we do much more cruising. Is there a place that has a good deal on new 3 point seat belts? Need tan belts.
    Gene

2. specialk

specialk

A good deal on seat belts? You really want to save money there? But, Juliano's is pretty much the shit when it comes to belts for rods.

3. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

Well, he did ask for a "good deal" not "cheap" belts. So therefore, he's probably not looking for bottom dollar, but a reasonable price on a good belt.

4. 51 MERC-CT

51 MERC-CT

Got Juliano's in mine and they are Tan. Got all the stuff you will need for installation.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. stickylifter

stickylifter
    from Detroit

6. JPMACHADO

JPMACHADO
    from Not Listed

I don't want to steal this thread, but are 3 point seat belts what most people run in their cars? Does anyone think there is need for a 5 point harness or is this just overkill?

7. 5window

5window

I have also used Andover Retraints. Good product,good service and very good pricing. Here's the link:

http://www.andoauto.com/seat_belts.htm

I only have lap belts in the Model A. Don't see much point in a should belt since I don't have much to anchor it to.

8. thekid

thekid
    from PDX

I got some 3 point belts for my girls car from Andover as well. Service was good and they sell the mount to weld in for the shoulder anchor.

gary.

9. stickylifter

stickylifter
    from Detroit

I think they're overkill, unless of course you're racing. Otherwise, it's like wearing a life jacket all the time, and they look like shit in anything that isn't a fast car.

10. There's a place in Fullerton Ca.,called THe truck stop,i'm sure he has a website.Call 411,he's on Commonwealth blvd.