Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects where to get my hotrod built?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hellsfire, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Hey Hamish If you would like your money to go a little farther we could build your project here in the great white north !! Canada that is ! I have a well run and well equipped shop near Toronto Ontario and am quite capable of building your project! you can see some of my work at www.schwartzwelding.com . Please feel feto contact me at any time to discuss your project !
    Thank You !! Grant Schwartz

2. all the shops mentioned are great, i have personally used circle city hot rods and they did stellar work. it's too bad this post has gone off the road and into a ditch.

3. conceptfab

conceptfab

I'll throw my name in there as well. My business is still new to the scene but I have over 15 years experience in high end fabrication. I have only done high end. I am already doing projects for soldiers over seas and I have another project for a guy out of Holland. The same great work is done whether you are in town or away. I am a one man show. I am that way because MY name is always on the line and when you pay money per hour you can bet the owner himself has worked on your vehicle. No one that works at a shop cares more about what goes out the door than the owner. There are no "shop monkies" working on your vehicle. There are no shortcuts. There is nothing swept under the rug. My shop does everything but upholstery, chrome plating, and setting glass. You come up with an idea and I build it, hence the name, Concept Fabrication. There are builders that buy parts and bolt them together. There are also builders that make their own parts and do their own engineering to build one-of-a-kind vehicles. I specialize in unique. I too take pictures of everything along the way. You also get a list of products used and reciepts. Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009