Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where is it now? 1932 Chevy sedan form nor cal early iron cc.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by R33CHEBY, Feb 19, 2010.

1. R33CHEBY

R33CHEBY

My grandfather in-law used to own a 1932 Chevy Sedan in the 70's. It was two shades of green. He was part of the Nor Cal Early Iron CC in bay area of California. Paul Tucker past away, but I know the NCEI guys are still around. I wanted to know what happened to his old car, and if it is still in good condition. He probably sold it in the early 80's. I'm trying to get some info for the family collection. Any info would help. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. R33CHEBY ...

I guess you didn't read Brodie Smith's post in 49ratfink's "70's HOT RODS @ Capwells in Fremont" thread:

You might try PMing Brodie Smith ... I'm sure he could provide you with more info on Paul's old '32 Chevy Vicky ... he might even be able to arrange for you & your wife to "visit" the car :)

3. R33CHEBY

R33CHEBY

Hemi32, I missed that in the artical. That would be awesome to see it now. I was talking to Terry this weekend, and he didn't know what happended to it either. We will be down in San Leandro Sunday March 6th. It would be cool if Terry and I could come check it out, take some pictures, and shoot the S for a bit. PM me if that is possible. Thanks