Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where did you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zzford, May 19, 2009.

1. cafekid

cafekid

cafekid

im 21 and i look like im about 14 and i have a yamaha sr500 that i worked over and built it into a cafe racer......

2. recardo

recardo
    from Winslow

I was buying a sex toy for my girl-friend's birthday, and the clerk there said I look just like Desi Arnaz... I think it was a complement.

Babalu baby!

3. BigDfromthe303

BigDfromthe303

I'm 6'5" 275 My name is Darrel and I live in the area code 303. Centennial, Colorado

4. BloodSweatSteel

BloodSweatSteel

its what goes into every hot rod

5. MrkCat37

MrkCat37

My name, Mark. The wifes name Cathy. We cruise in a 37 coupe.:)

We've used MrkCat ever since we started on the www.

6. firingorder1

firingorder1

A discussion with some friends, one of whom, wasn't quite 100 watts. The talk was about firing orders. The not so bright one asked me what the firing order on my Norton was. Well, as its a 500 single.........................

7. 57tony31

57tony31
    from Woods

The two cars that i own hot rods anyway.

8. russ1403

russ1403

my name and city(numerical alphabet)

9. Bosco1956

Bosco1956
    from Jokelahoma

Bosco The name of my Rottweiler that protects my cars :eek:

1956... The Olds 88 I own.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

10. Apparently my Mr. Hyde is a drunken hillbilly.

11. pdc

pdc

Mines my initials Paul Douglas Cessna. Tried to use Frog cause thats what dad called me when I was 1 or 2 but its already taken here so its pdc .

12. Got mine from the title of an old Eagles song since my first car was a 55 Chevy that I've owned for 37 years. I did a lot of riding with Lady luck in that old Chevy.:)

13. At the time I had a rusty Chrysler.

14. megalania

megalania

Ancient lizard that roamed Australia. Megalania prisca (it ate roos)

15. southpark

southpark
    BANNED

lol, not from the cartoon.

in the middle of the city theres a district called south park.
    hence the name of my body shop. South Park Auto Body.

so as much as i like cartman and the boys, my name comes from my location

16. vectorsolid

vectorsolid
    from Montana

17. FCCOOL

FCCOOL

In australia, we didnt get a new model each year, our models were identified by letters i have a FC holden (1958-1959), i went to the motor registry with a list of relevant number plate ideas, at first the girl behind the counter said it was not allowed becuase the letters FC were obsene, i dont what she was thinking but the plates FCC 00L were available, being the non custom premium layout i didnt have to pay a anual fee if it was three letters, two numbers and 1 letter so i got my new plates "FCC 00L"
    ive had them plates now for about 11 years.
    the car may not look like a FC in the avatar as i have made a few changes including canted 58 edsel headlights, a completely different grill section, frenched indicators and radiused hood corners.

18. claymore

claymore
    BANNED

I'm stuck here in South East Asia doing my bit for the GWOT (yea i know "The illegal" hates that phrase but screw it) teaching the little guys how to blow stuff up. We frequent some questionable red light areas and after one incident my team members said "you just sit there quietly minding your own business until somebody messes with you and then you go off like a claymore and people get hurt all over the place" And as with most team names it has stuck like glue ever since.

And the forum post indicator "Grenade Inspector" fits with the job.:D

19. Docco

Docco
    from Ippy

This is long and stupid - a mate and i were watching a movie called 'Detroit Rock City' about the band KISS when we were both drunk. One of the characters stops an armed robbery by accident and the cute girl behind the counter asks what the guys name is and he says "Dr Love" trying to impress the cute girl (theres a KISS song called 'Calling Dr Love')
    Well my mate says to me that thats something stupid i would say and that from now on my name is to be Dr Love. I hated it but the more they saw that i hated it the harder the name stuck.
    Then it got shortened to 'Doc' then 'Docco' because my mates have the tradition of putting a 'O' on the end of peoples names e.g. Robbo, Mezzo, Poddo etc.
    The name has stuck so much that i even my mum and dad call me Doc most of the time.
    See long and stupid story.

20. Plumbing is where I started in the construction trade with my father who was a Plumber, and proud of it too. As you can see even my first Rod was with a Plumbing theme in the early seventies

My Screen name is quiet simple really. Al, (me) C.D.T.,is for my Center Door "T"

Attached Files:

21. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

The day I re-entered the the world of Hambdom I was in the process of buying a '33 Ford coupe...That deal fell through and I ended up with a '31 Tudor. Just never changed it.....

22. slick a&t

slick a&t

Slick is an old nickname given to me in my senior year of high school.The a is for my love of the model A (28-29), and the t is for my love of the model T

23. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Ha Ha...do you wear a t-shirt that says "Face Towards Enemy" on the front?! :D

24. Boodlum

Boodlum

Name of a ranchhand that could break anything mechanical he got close to. (Had to hire another guy just to fix what he broke)

Boodlum the Hoodlum

25. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

And on the back it says, 'Do not eat' what happenes if I hit this clacker three times?:eek:

26. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

i build hot rods for a living.i know,kinda boring. no hidden meaning,just plain and simple.

-danny

27. It was Ozi Rob then i thought billetproof a play on words( bullet proof) and after Ryan changed i seen the Billet proof shows and felt like a dickhead but i will leave it now.
    Rob.

28. claymore

claymore
    BANNED

Yep I do have one of those and was thinking of buying one of these but the price was too high and it MAY draw unwanted law enforcement attention.

[​IMG]

29. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

well, inquiring minds need to know...what variety snortin' norton you got there? I have an '46 18h.

30. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Mine is because when we re-started the "Silhouettes" car club other members used Silhouettes in their e-mail address so I added "57" because I like '57 Fords.