Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where did you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zzford, May 19, 2009.

1. monsterflake

monsterflake

i was visited by a host of angels while on a meth binge. they carved it into my forehead with a pair of left-handed safety scissors. fortunately they did it backwards, so i can read it when i look in the mirror....

2. That's odd, I was on a vision quest in the desert (somewhere north of Toronto) when after a few hits of snake venom the wise ones told me "seek what you truly love in life - you will never make a living at it so learn to fix computers" and as the sun set and I passed out I heard "oh yah, and your screen name should be your first two initials followed by the Mother of the Hemi"

3. I worked at a hot rod/resto. shop in high school. When I was 14 I didn't know how to drive and I backed up a truck and hit a pole. I was pushing on the clutch and not the brake. I destroyed the bumper. I wish I could say the truck was like a model a or 56 ford or something, but it was a late 80's toyota. Needless to say I earned the new name Crash. My co-workers even had my workshirt name tag changed to crash. I wanted to use crash on here, but it was taken so I had to use Krash.

4. Speedway in Burnaby, BC, Canada was named Digney Speedway (note the new avatar), after its owner, A.C. "Andy" Digney. The track ran from 1948-58. I'm not a part of the family but I do live here.

5. Gas Giant

Gas Giant

Its best not to ask how I got mine.

6. Mumbles

Mumbles
    from PNW

Stole my screen name from an old school gangster I saw on Bugs Bunny.

7. Jim-Bob

Jim-Bob

I've always been called a redneck, so.....

8. Low-Blow

Low-Blow

I guess I could make something up like the time I was in the ring with (insert favorite boxer, wrestler or mma fighter here) and was warned by the referee for hitting below the belt. But, that wouldn't be true. So, I chose mine because I thought it sounded cool.

9. .Sdrawkcab eman tsal ym s'ti.

10. DEEPNHOCK

DEEPNHOCK

It's more than a name...
    It's a way of life

11. DEEPNHOCK

DEEPNHOCK

So who used the screen name Sphincter?
    Jeff (starter of trouble):cool:

12. Low-Blow

Low-Blow

Wouldn't it then be revoH?

13. Yeah, but that didn't look right to me. I've got my image to think about.

14. Flathead26T

Flathead26T

My first project is a 26 model t and I was dropped as a babbyto many times and as a result i have a very flat head.:eek: Just kidding about my actual head being flat, i have a few flatheads laying around and one is goin in the T.

15. Black*EyE*Bandit

Black*EyE*Bandit

Just a name that pours out of my deranged mind with no rhyme or reason.:confused:
    Drinking alone might be part of the problem!!!!

16. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

I'm a video game nerd. But only at night when no one is around to make fun of me.

Haha.

17. onearmbandit

onearmbandit

I am the One Arm Bandit!
    [​IMG]

18. wickedgoodracer

wickedgoodracer

name of our club is ''wickedgood vintage racing'',guess i got first pick.

19. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

righton

20. 94hoghead

94hoghead

94hoghead....I'm a hoghead by profession(locomotive engineer) and was promoted in 94.

21. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

well, i used to have nuttin but gto's, had 2 or 3 at a time and at a car show this guy said "yea i remember you, you're the boy with the goats" one of my buddues heard it and POOF i was "goatboy" kinda cool & different, most people think its for a different reason!!!!

22. hotrodjim

hotrodjim

Mine's pretty obvious, but whats unique is who gave me that nickname over 5 decades ago. My mom. She was known as Hotrod Dot all thru high school because my grandfather would soup her cars up faster than most of the boys cars.
    When I was about 6 or 7 they saw my obvious facination with cars and nicknamed me hotrod Jim. Been know by that ever since:cool:

23. I couldn't think of any really clever name at the time I started on here,
    so I just used the name of my car.......a 47 Plymouth.

24. 32ratsass

32ratsass

Trying to set up a user name some time ago, I wanted to do something that reflected my '32 Ford habit. I tried about a million different names, all of which were denied.:mad: Out of frustration, I decided to try one more time, although I really didn't give a rats ass any more, so I typed in 32ratsass and it was accepted.:eek: I decided to keep it!!!:D

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  25. whisky runner

whisky runner

ha ha ha i was just reading some of the posts on here..some were really original some really dumb ha ha ha ..mine is kinnda self explanatory..ha ha ha ha ha .....in the rear view mirror i see the red lights a blinking..the cops was after my hot rod lincoln...ha ha ha ha

26. Scott76

Scott76

Well my name is Scott and I was born in '76. See I forget ALOT of shit. I do have to look at my underwear tag (if I remember to wear them that day) just to remember my name most days. But I do remember I was born in 1976. Its just easy to remember the screen name.

27. Brian C

Brian C

From my Mom & Dad..........

28. M.Edell

M.Edell

I like Max Wedges and Hemis..

29. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

I've been the go to sheetmetal guy in the area for a long time, and so I wanted to use "the Tinman" or something like it for an email and such. It turns out that there are a LOT of people referred to as "the Tinman" or "tinman".

When I mentioned it to a buddy of mine, he said there are lots of Tinmen, but your are the only dumbass tinman. So I took the d and the a from dumbass an used it instead of "the".

Goooooooogle tinman, lots of them, Goooooogle Da Tinman, I'm the only one. Guess I'm not such a dumbass after all.

30. Mooseandsqurl53

Mooseandsqurl53
    from N.J.

At one job I had I would do imitations of Boris Badenov from Rocky and Bullwinkle. They said it sounded so much like the cartoon character that it was scary. So......"Mooseandsqurl"