Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where did you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zzford, May 19, 2009.

1. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

This should explain.........:D

Attached Files:

2. KomoG2

KomoG2
    from Utah

Komo-Well Im 19 now(as of last month) And I moved to Florida in 2002 and never really knew what I was(racialy) So when I did move here everyone asked me what I was, not knowing people made guesses and observations. One of which was that I looked like an Eskimo. Ive been know better as Komo then my real name since 7th grade, Im in my second year of College now. Turns out Im a Big MUT-3 Types of Indian,Tomahawks not tech support-1 Part Mexican- 1 Part English- 1 Part Austrian.

G-is from my Moms maiden name of Gomez

and the 2 is my favorite number, and what Rusty Wallace Raced under when I, more or less, cared for Nascar.

3. My daughter and friends at work kinda started calling me daddyo because of my penchant for wearing bowling shirts and two-toned shoes and listening to Royal Crown Revue. Then they found out about my addiction to cars and ratfink decorated office and someone said "Oh, thebigdaddyo!" (in reference to big daddy Roth)

4. lowshow

lowshow
    from CANADA

I drew a quick shitty drawing of a slammed merc and titled it 'The Lowshow", when I started pinstriping, I just stared signing my work LOWSHOW, and have been going with it ever since.

5. Mine Is what I hope to achieve with my project. It just seamed to make sense.

6. ShortBus

ShortBus

It's how I get to school.

7. cruzingratiot

cruzingratiot
    from Detroit MI

Gratiot Ave in Michigan waz the place to Cruze
    when i grew up
    Paul Jug

8. Hotrod95

Hotrod95

Well me, unfortunatly, had not spent a whole lot of time searching around on here, So We had just bought a 1927 Model T coupe that the guy called a "Ratrod", Not fully knowing how you guys felt about the word, I thought, "Hey That might be a unique name for me.", Turns out not many people like my name.... I do get crap from alot of people too.

9. from some girls in Gig Harbor 25 years ago, there was two Rob's . so I had had red hair, they just called me Rob-Red.

10. Brahm

Brahm

real exciting story on my part.. it's my first name.

11. millersgarage

millersgarage

it just sounded good. Like a dirty old work shop

12. socalmisfit

socalmisfit

im just a punk kid from southern califas with tattoos covering my neck arms and hands runnin a muck

13. Hyway Hauler

Hyway Hauler

I used to drive a tri-axle gravelle truck, and it was said that mine was the fastest of the fleet, hence I gave my truck the name, Hyway Hauler, and it was also my CB handle.

14. Scotch

Scotch

15. James66g

James66g

Thats hillarious I thought it meant still running! Mine is James cause thats my name 66 cause thats the years of the last 4 galaxies I have owned and g could be for galaxie but its also the first letter of my last name

16. Came to Pass

Came to Pass
    from Visalia Ca

...and it came to pass...thank god it didn't come to stay...

My neighbors say it about me...

17. yekoms

yekoms

It's my name backwards.

18. Ice man

Ice man

Mine is easy, I did Ice Machine sales, repairs and leasing for years. Retired now but still do a few. Its what I do well and really enjoyed it. Down here its a must. Iceman

19. archied1067

archied1067

the streets baby

20. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

It’s the size of my unit ;) [​IMG]

21. Always wanted to build a high compression flathead ford...somehow I got sidetracked and a hemi related name would be more appropriate. Guess I'll just have to build me a flathead later to make things right :)

22. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

Sounded cool I wanted to use my real nick name but somebody else had it so here I be.:D

23. devilleish

devilleish

Got an '84 Sedan DeVille for free (had a 4100 V8, enough said) about 5 years ago and promptly dropped it and painted it black. Drove it everywhere I could point the front end. Combine that with my unnatural ability to look like the Devil hisself in most photographs, and came up with Devilleish. Also cut up the 1/4 panel badges to read DeVil.

24. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Well my initials are BK, I have always been the one to try to figure out how stuff works and would or could work better which led to many busted and bloody knuckles. My wife would introduce me to her friends who came over as I was working on something as "Busted Knuckles" . Thats the story...

25. kurtis

kurtis
    from Australia

Inspired by one of the greatest race car builders and just like him i too was born in that bitch of a country on the Adriatic.

Attached Files:

26. weathrmn

weathrmn

Weathrmn, got it from George Carlin, used to be my c.b. handle

27. Flynn's_57

Flynn's_57
    from Nor*Cal

"greaseball" on account of not washing the vaseline/Royal Crown/tres flores outta my longish hair before bedtime...

It made my pillow just DISGUSTING... Sleeping on just a big ball O' grease! It took ruining a couple pillows before I realized plastic-bagging them BEFORE the pillow cover went on was the way to go-

But damned if my hair didn't look dapper every single day!!

(I don't use hair grease anymore, but missed the "name-change" option before I came up w/anything better!)

28. hotrodsnguns

hotrodsnguns
    from Fresno, CA

My two favorite things after sex hot rods and guns. LOL

29. jc62

jc62

Initials from my first and last name,I was born in 62!!!:eek:

30. Arkansas Tom

Arkansas Tom
    BANNED
    from Phoenix

Arkansas Tom was one of the first african american outlaws in the wild west times, but from arkansas....... He was a bad guy then a good guy then a bad guy again and then died in a gun fight. Im not african american but my name is tom and Im from arkansas. I love american history.