Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where Can I Have a Windshield Cut Down - SF Bay Area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LittleBritishCar, Apr 22, 2012.

1. LittleBritishCar

LittleBritishCar
    from Napa, CA

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (Napa) and I am looking to have a windshield cut down. Is there anybody in the area that can do this?

Thank you!

2. check out you tube. there is video on there on how to do one yourself with a router, i think with a diamond bit. i don't really remember but it looked like it works good. i use to have a guy that did them for years for us but he is gone.tom

3. Bob Abrew

Bob Abrew
    BANNED

tri-valley glass. talk to Tony. thet are in livermore cal

4. Yes, call Tony (owner) at Tri Valley Auto Glass. They are actually in Pleasanton now, started out in Livermore but moved to Pleasanton about 3 years ago.
    http://www.trivalleyautoglass.com/

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

There is a also a glass company that does custom work in Vacaville but I can't recall the name. Vaca valley glass maybe?

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

so, post more info in Public Profile about yourself and MG. have flat windshield? if so, check with local automotive glass shops. Roy Brizio Street Rods in South San Francisco may be able to give you info too.