Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where can i get info on factory holley 4bbl usage???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shaggy, May 24, 2011.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

I picked up a box of holley parts a couple weeks ago because i needed a big accelerator pump, and realized there was a lot of stock early stuff in there including a 4150 with a 57 ford number on it, and anouther that what ive been told was mopar linkage. Before they get shuffled to the corner of my shop i figured i better find out if i have anything rare

2. johnnie

johnnie
    from indiana

3. dave lewis

dave lewis
    from Nampa ID

Shaggy, I have a" holley illustrated parts & specs" book that lists oe info..I f you want to post the " list " #s I will look them up for you.
    Dave

4. Shaggy
    If you have a holley with MOPAR linkage it is woth a pretty penny to a muscle car guy.

5. ecode ragtop

ecode ragtop
    from illinois

Check the holley website

6. Deuces

Deuces

I have one that looks like a Holley spreadbore carb but made for a standard Holley bolt pattern.. Small primaries and BIG secondaries... It's for a Mopar 383 with a 4-speed.. 'Cuda, Roadrunner, Challenger, Charger, Coronet???... Looks like the ideal carb for the street if "tuned" for a specific motor combo..

7. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Thanks guys, i guess i scored for $40!!

I just found a tripower base too, It was never tapped for an accelerator pump, and i have anouther 2bbl base that has idle mixture screws???